5 Ways To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You
Don't you want to be the man?
Series of guys doesn't know how to make a lady fall in love and many want to know the Secret of how to make a girl fall in love with you. It's a lot easier than you might think, and you can make it happen.
Believe me, every kind of woman - whether traditional, conservative, feminist or liberal all fall in love with one kind of man.
TIP #1: Make Her Chase You
You might probably be used to chasing women but you need to start getting used to women chasing you. What you need to do? Create priorities and Cultivate a sense of abundance. A lot of guys clear their schedule for women. Imagine that you have a smartphone full of the most beautiful, intelligent, interesting and successful women in the world. Prioritize your time for the women that are worth it. Try not being available all the time and cultivate the 'having plenty' mentality, is the best way to have women chasing you.
TIP #2 : Let Her Know That You're Dating Around
See! When you're actively social, it's inevitable that you're going to meet multiple women that catch your interest. The abundance mentality becomes less a matter of "acting as if" and more and more a reality.
But honesty goes a long way for women, so be honest with women about the fact that you're dating others. It increases your social worth and it's the right thing to do.
You are not a man who takes the first woman who comes along, but a man waiting for the right woman to enter his life.
TIP #3 : Be a Man of Action
For a complex series of evolutionary reasons, men are supposed initiated while women pace them. Women fall in love with you when you start being the man of action and take decision that women want. This means going after what you want, taking her on a dates, moving the relationship forward and other things she likes.
Tip #4: Call Her
You’d be amazed at how big of a difference just picking up the phone and giving her a call can make. You can call her just to have a chat and catch up on your week and get to know each other better. Alternately, you can call her to make plans for the weekend. No matter why you call her, you’re accomplishing two things:
- You’re showing yourself as a decisive man of action who does things that most other men do not.
- You’re communicating in a more effective manner. Very little in human communication has to do with the words you use. Most of it has to do with body language and tonality. Phone calls don’t get the body language, but they do get the tonality, making for a higher quality of interaction.
Telephone calls might seem a little old school, but I promise that they’re going to work for you.
Tip #5: Build Deep Connections
When you start talking to a woman, there’s a lot of playful flirtation. That’s great. It helps both of you to relax and there’s nothing quite like the electric anticipation of flirtation. However, to get her to fall in love with you, you need to build a deep emotional connection. The best way to do this is to pick up on the core emotional content of what she’s saying. Here’s a couple examples:
- She Says: “My job is kind of cool. You wouldn’t think that being a personal assistant would be all that interesting, but every day is basically a totally new day. Very few days are the same as the one before them.”
- You Say: “Yeah, having a job that’s always challenging you and giving you new things to do can be really exciting.”
- She Says: “I grew up in a small town in Switzerland. It was nice… safe. But it was also really boring.”
- You Say: “I grew up in Los Angeles, so I kind of had the opposite. I get how the safety can be nice, but I definitely loved always having something to do.”
This acknowledges that you’re listening to her, but it also connects what you have to say to what she just said. This allows a deeper emotional connection to blossom between the two of you.